Sunday, June 15, 2014

Dating in Second Life

SL - Second Life, the land of dreams, Prince Charmings and Princess beauties. A land where everyone can custom design their characters and personalities. It is not always an easy road to find that perfect image for your avatar.  I think what amazed me the most was that so many of the women I've met over the years have had stories to tell of romance and broken hearts.  It is only recently that I heard someone say, she had stopped looking at SL as a dating platform.. Wow was I out of the loop, in 7 years if being in SL I never once thought of it as a place for dating.  Then I discovered the night life in SL and dancing.

Beware ladies, and men, dancing can be dangerous to your "health".  There are some smooth operators out there, they are wordsmiths and have practiced and honed their romancing to a master's skill. OK, maybe I am giving them too much credit, but believe me when I say that when you have been romanced by a pro... you become the star in your own romantic screen play.
Now I know why so many ladies and men I've met along the way have had their hearts broken.

Thanks to DJ Kirt and Redgrave model Rihanna for their help in putting this blog together. A special thanks to DJ Kirt for the idea.

Redgrave deep bronze skin
Hair - A&A Beverly hair
model - AdamEve
Jewelry - KL Couture

For where to find DJ Kirt, check his profile =^_^=  (Kirt Solo)




No comments:

Post a Comment