Thursday, December 12, 2013

Candy Cane Hunt @ Flawless

More than 12 days of gifts and sales.
Many of your favourite designers each offering a brand new exclusive item for 50 Linden!
The sign reads, "come back daily for new FREE and SALE items.
This is a sale that I have always found worth visiting, one it does have good designers that participate, and two, the items being offered to you for 50 Linden are a good quality and inline with the regular items sold by the designer, not just a knock off for the cart sale.
12 Days of Christmas Cart Sale on Flawless

While on the sim, checkout the shops that are there, and don't forget to do the Candy Cane Hunt.  Because the sim is owned and hosted by Style by Kira, you will likely find some of her great skins in the hunt and at her cart.

I was there early today, 11.12 a.m. SL time  (Pacific time) and not all the booths were set up yet.. so you may want to wait till a little later, or check out what is there and then return later.  There is a lot to see. 

The moment I saw the outfit being offered by Snowpaws, the 50L special I know I was getting it.  Perfect for the festive season ahead.
 Since I doubt we'll be at the same parties, I'll share the photo with you, she has another version of it at regular price on the other side of the booth.
Snowpaws booth is right outside the Style by Kira main store, check out what is happening inside the store.  I note that Kira is participating in the Peace on Earth Hunt too. =^_^= bonus for you.

If you don't want to walk all over the sim, hire a bicycle!
This is a sim owner who works very  hard at attracting and keeping her customers ... she draws good designers to her events.  Don't miss this opportunity to shop. save money and have fun!

Blah has a mesh holiday top with a hud for 12 different colors, can you resist that?

Betties Vintage Clothing will be here, I'll have to come back, I like her stuff.

NOW- nice chatting but I must do get some shopping in before the crowds. Grab the taxi and come on down.

Didn't leave fast enough, just bought the 50L special from Tresor va va va boom, what a nice gown!


No comments:

Post a Comment