Monday, January 27, 2014

1920 Berlin Project - part 2

On our second visit, we are exploring the street outside the train station, heading for the  MER (MittelEuropaisches Reisbeburo (appears to be a travel agent's office) to perhaps find some information on what i can expect.  A street car arrived and on impulse I jumped on,
I did get to see inside the MER office.  Everything is so true to the period.

Now to get my bearings.  Ah there is a bathing building, where free swimsuits are offered. the pool looks very inviting. At the corner  of  Mittelstr and Friedrichstr I see a Clarrington's Delikatessen, oh they serve ups some very tempting treats.. Down the street I see the Clarrington Bakery.  This could be a calorie laden visit.

I got lost, here I am in the police station waiting for someone to tell me where I am, and how to find a hotel for the night, I think I'll stay to explore some more.  I had no idea that the side streets were like a maze of smaller streets with homes and lodgings.  Maybe I can meet someone who will take me around,  This is exciting  .. till next time.. Q

clothes, dress- Mae in creme de Menthe 
shoes - Clara - shoes
Hair - Helen - Platinum .. all from Old Time Prims <OTP>

skin/makeup - Tuty's megan pale skin M.up 13 glossy

This is your taxi to The 1920s Berlin Project - Weimar Republic role play sim
Remember to enter the sim, you MUST be in proper dress for the period.  See previous blog, you will find free outfits near where you will land.

No comments:

Post a Comment